the white bed

posted on December 16th, 2013

Navy Hampton Links Bedding by Jill Rosenwald
wow. thought i would share a sneaky peek of my bedding.
Navy Hampton Links Bedding by Jill Rosenwald
we just got these super pix from the good people at westpoint..
Navy Hampton Sheets by Jill Rosenwald
with whom we are putting together our “white” bedding collection..
Grey Chevron Bedding By Jill Rosenwald
i know these beds are hardly precisely white..
Grey Chevron Bedding By Jill Rosenwald
but
Grey Plimpton Flame Sheets by Jill Rosenwald
pour moi this is RESTRAINT..
Seafoam Newport Gate Bedding by Jill Rosenwald
i love a white bed..love
Seafoam Newport Gate Sheets by Jill Rosenwald
and so each of these beds is entirely reversible!
Golden Chevron Bedding by Jill Rosenwald
so if you want to style your bed white with a colorful trim..go for it!
Golden Chevron Bedding by Jill Rosenwald
or maybe your feeling spicy? go nuts..and style it with the pattern in full bloom..
Golden Plimpton Flame Sheets by Jill Rosenwald
(or go over the top..& mix up the patterns cuz they all work together. YAY (available february 2014 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond)

10 responses to “the white bed”

1. Shannan scarselletta says:

Omg, my boyfriend and I are obsessed with the blue and white Hampton link set. We’ve seen the yellow one at bbb, but this is just perfect. Can you pls share when it will be avail? I will put in a preorder!

2. hi shannan..thanks so much for writing and letting us know that you are interested in getting your hot little hands on the navy and white hamptons bedding set..i think that one just might be going on my bed too! not sure about pre orders..but Bed Bath and Beyond will have this bedding set online at the end of april for ordering, AND it will also be in 1000 of the BBB stores in the first week of may! Hang tight..it is almost here!

3. Alicia says:

Will the sheets and bedskirt be available soon? I don’t see them online.

4. Alicia says:

Hi Jill, I am about to purchase the navy and white hamptons bedding set, but I cannot find the bed skirt or the sheets. Do you know where I can find them? I know BBB does not have them. Thank you!

5. hi alicia, thanks so so much for writing!! so excited to hear that you are diving into the new hamptons set! will you go over to the BBB site and leave a comment on their site..saying the same thing? they need to know what customers are saying out here. http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/jill-rosenwald-hampton-links-duvet-cover-in-navy-white/212456?Keyword=jill+rosenwald+sheets
    meanwhile..the bed and bath store does have the skirts..and will be getting the sheets very soon..apparently they are in the warehouse. let me know how you fare! best
    jill

6. Alicia says:

Thanks, Jill! What “bed and bath stores” are you referring to?

7. the westpoint home store..these are the people who make the bedding..look here

8. ashley cook says:

I just purchased everything but Bed Bath and Beyond as of today is still not carrying the bed skirt. HELP!!! Need the bed skirts!!!!

9. hi there ashley..so sorry this is happening to you..a good thing to do would be to go online to their website..and make that comment there! i know they will pay attention to what you have to say!
    also you might want to look at the bed and bath store online for skirts..they have a few.
    let me know how it goes.
    best
    jill

10. Alicia says:

Thanks, Jill. I ordered the bedskirt and the sheets!!! YAY!! Too thrilled :)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We design and hand make ceramic pottery in our Boston studio. It’s one of a kind, custom, giftware, serveware, tableware with a gilted 14k gold edge.
We also collaborate with talented people across the US to design and produce pattern filled rugs, fabric and other happy home decor.
369 Congress Street, Floor #2 | Boston, MA 02210 | 617 422 0787 | info@jillrosenwald.com
© 2013 Jill Rosenwald Studio | Site Design by Lizzie Hunter | Photos by Somerby Jones + Sarah Winchester