New Bedding Collection {Plimpton Flame}

posted on March 11th, 2013

our showroom at westpoint home in NYC is getting ready for the Home Fashions Show that starts this weekend, and it sounds like they are rushing around tweaking everything..putting the final touches on our exciting new bedding collection..i will post the photos on the blog as they come in this week…so for today i will leave you with this stunning grey and citron Plimpton Flame bed that has an ombre detail as well as the Buckley Chevron on the flip side..j’A Dore!plimpton bed

12 responses to “New Bedding Collection {Plimpton Flame}”

1. Love the grey with yellow piping! As always great style!!

2. Donna says:

I love the grey and citron bedding.. Where can I buy?

3. the bedding should be available in the fall through neiman marcus online…thanks donna!

4. Emma says:

Can I get this bedding set in the UK?

5. Kara Gonzlez says:

Hi, I went on the int.com website and it shows your the bedding but its out of stock! where else can I find this?? im in love!

6. Chantal says:

Hi, I am very interested in purchasing this bed set but it is out of stock on every website. Do you know if it will ever be back on the market?

7. Ginger says:

I LOVE this bed set… where can I purchase it?

8. victoria says:

I found this comforter on bed bath and beyond, but it doesn’t come with the bedskirt. Is there any where that I can purchase just the bedskirt??

9. chantal
    i believe that you will be able to find everything at the bed and bath store online. good luck.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We design and hand make ceramic pottery in our Boston studio. It’s one of a kind, custom, giftware, serveware, tableware with a gilted 14k gold edge.
We also collaborate with talented people across the US to design and produce pattern filled rugs, fabric and other happy home decor.
369 Congress Street, Floor #2 | Boston, MA 02210 | 617 422 0787 | info@jillrosenwald.com
© 2013 Jill Rosenwald Studio | Site Design by Lizzie Hunter | Photos by Somerby Jones + Sarah Winchester