Finally here!!

posted on March 19th, 2013

11 responses to “Finally here!!”

1. Valerie says:

Can someone tell me where i can find this bed set? i really want it

2. Thanks Valerie! The collection hasn’t been released by the manufacturer yet, but as soon as it is we’ll add it to our shopping website. You could sign up for our newsletter (here: http://www.jillrosenwald.com/pages/contact) to be one of the first to know. Thanks!!

3. melissa fritz says:

Where can I find the bedskirt for the Newport Gate collection? None of the stores seem to have it

4. Jessica says:

I am looking for all the pieces to the Newport Gate collection, but all I can find are the duvet and the shams. What stores carry it?

5. jenifer says:

Also left a message on your facebook page, but I am also looking for the Newport Gate bedskirt. Please let me know where it is available. Thanks!

6. hi jennifer..you are not alone..it seems everyone would like a skirt!
    please let BBB know that is what you want and they will get them in for you..stores need to hear from people like you..it is the best way to get what you are looking for! http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/jill-rosenwald-reg-newport-gate-duvet-cover/212518?Keyword=Jill+Rosenwald

7. kat says:

I am looking for the white drop light this is in the pic with the Newport gate bedding. I just bought my daughter the whole set! it will be deliver Monday!!

8. not sure what it is that you want kat..can you clarify..what is a “white drop light”?

9. kat says:

I found it. it was just the light in the picture.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We design and hand make ceramic pottery in our Boston studio. It’s one of a kind, custom, giftware, serveware, tableware with a gilted 14k gold edge.
We also collaborate with talented people across the US to design and produce pattern filled rugs, fabric and other happy home decor.
369 Congress Street, Floor #2 | Boston, MA 02210 | 617 422 0787 | info@jillrosenwald.com
© 2013 Jill Rosenwald Studio | Site Design by Lizzie Hunter | Photos by Somerby Jones + Sarah Winchester